n2y attended the CEC 2019 Convention & Expo in Indianapolis with our total solution for unique learners.
For more than 20 years, it’s been our mission to simplify how you meet your students’ complex learning needs. Our total solution provides you with comprehensive, cloud-based programs that support your special education instructional needs and makes learning more meaningful for your students.
During the convention, we introduced Positivity, the first comprehensive online behavioral solution to support classroom management, empower self-regulation and automatically collect behavior-related data.
n2y solutions in action!
Attendees had the opportunity to:
- Learn how Positivity integrates easily into daily routines, delivering proactive strategies that support emotional control and executive function, enabling students to actively participate in learning.
- Explore Unique Learning System’s full support for the special education classroom—a powerful instructional platform with differentiated lessons, alignment to state extended standards, and robust assessment and data tools to help set and monitor IEP goals.
- See our full array of enriching and complementary programs, including News-2-You, SymbolStix PRIME and L3 Skills.
We also hosted a learning lab…
Strategies to Empower Classroom Management and Self-Regulation
Presented by Chrissy Stohl
Those who attended learned how to:
- Empower teachers to proactively deliver student-centered strategies that promote positive behaviors.
- Prevent classroom disruptions before they happen.
- Save valuable time on data collection and reporting to keep the focus on instruction and lay the foundation for successful learning outcomes.
Couldn’t make it to CEC but still want to know more? Schedule a full demo today!
We had a great time Indianapolis! See you next year at CEC 2020!
To learn more about n2y solutions, download our brochure today!Get Brochure