Keep your students actively engaged and learning with n2y’s free summer educational unit. Unique Learning System’s Summer Curriculum allows students to experience what it’s like to go to camp through interactive lessons and activities that include:
- Exploring the great outdoors through hiking and nature walks
- Building a camp flagpole, a cabin and sit-upons
- Making ice cream in a can
- Experimenting with sun-baked s’mores
- Participating in summer camp field day activities
With the Summer Curriculum’s guided instruction, you’ll never have to worry about getting lost and alone in the woods. Standards-based lessons and activities address life skills, ELA, math, science and more while differentiated, age-appropriate lessons make learning accessible to all students.