Elevating Your Daily Teaching Practice
Learn the full power of your n2y program to make your daily engagement with students the best it can be. The Essentials Course—whether taken on-site or online—delves into your program’s capabilities and features to ensure a successful implementation and help you further streamline differentiated content delivery, assessment, skill tracking, progress monitoring, and development of IEPs and transition plans. At the end of the course and final exam (either on-site or online) you will be an n2y Certified Educator.
Two Convenient Formats to
Match Your District’s Needs
We know some districts prefer to train in person and others prefer offering a self-paced course—which is why we offer both!
Online Essentials Course
Unique Learning System
Foundations Course is a prerequisite; end‑of‑course exam required for certification; certificate of attendance awarded after each module; must recertify annually to maintain status
$99 per user
Essentials Course Syllabus
- Overview of Unique Learning System
- Setting Up Student Accounts
- Creating A Student Learning Profile
- Understanding GPS
- Measuring and Monitoring With Checkpoints
- Using Benchmarks for IEP Compliance
- Tracking Transition Skills and Independence
- Creating a Collaborative Transition Plan
- Tracking Skills Made Easy
- Engaging Students With Daily Lessons
- Enriching Monthly Lessons With Monthly Tools
- Building Independence With Core Materials and Transition Passport
- Discovering Supports and Alignments
- Enriching Literacy With the Library
You Might Also Like…
Professional Development Advanced Course
Refine your education practices to optimize student outcomes.
Professional Development Essentials Course
Harness the power of your n2y program to elevate your daily teaching practice.
Professional Development Foundations Course
Deliver your n2y solutions with fidelity and mastery right from the start.