for deeper understanding
We’ve supported thousands of educators with professional development over the years, and we listen closely to every piece of feedback we receive. We welcome input from our customers when we’re developing new professional learning opportunities like the Targeted Live Webinars you’ll find below.
Topics that make a difference
Join a Professional Learning Specialist for a live, hour-long webinar! These interactive sessions provide detailed knowledge about supporting students at all levels with n2y solutions:
- Implementing effective instruction with n2y solutions
- Instructional planning with teacher dashboard and scheduling
- How to use data for instructional planning and progress monitoring
- Differentiating instruction for Level 1, 2 and 3 support needs
- Building transition plans and supports with n2y solutions
Please note that the webinar series does not provide a certification,
and a maximum of two hour-long webinars can be scheduled per day.
You Might Also Like…
CARES Act Funding for Special Education
We explain allowable uses for these funds to help you make choices about learning in your district.
Professional Development That Works for You
A great way to serve students is to develop your own understanding of the programs you use daily.
Become a Better Teacher With n2y
Learn how n2y solutions aid differentiation, engagement and data collection.