Total Solution Guided Tour
28 min 50 sec
Discover how using the Total Solution enhances instruction, assessment and reporting; ensures compliance; dramatically simplifies the educator’s role and improves teacher satisfaction; boosts student outcomes; and more! See all of our research-based components in action and learn:
- How the differentiated, standards‑aligned lessons Unique Learning System simplify the day‑to‑day demands on teachers
- How access to data and reporting across solutions ensures fidelity and compliance
- How to boost literacy and communication skills using the rich informational content and accessibility levels in News‑2‑You
- How to optimize learning using the symbol and communication tools in SymbolStix PRIME
- How to enrich your lessons with the skills-based games in the motivating environment of L3 Skills
- How Positivit’s proactive, integrated behavior strategies can help keep the focus on learning
You Might Also Like…
Enhance Access in Inclusive Settings
Visual supports provide unique learners with clarity, meaning, and organization—key to success.
IEP Goals: Refocus for Remote Learning
Long-term IEP goals remain achievable with these three ways for educators and families to refocus.
Building Partnership at the IEP Table
Receive expert advice about IEPs from parents of unique learners at our Q&A roundtable.