How to use our Total Solution to Meet the Needs of the Whole Child
Duration: 28 min 50 sec
Discover how using the Total Solution enhances instruction, assessment and reporting; ensures compliance; dramatically simplifies the educator’s role and improves teacher satisfaction; boosts student outcomes; and more! See all of our research-based components in action and learn:
- How the differentiated, standards‑aligned lessons Unique Learning System simplify the day‑to‑day demands on teachers
- How access to data and reporting across solutions ensures fidelity and compliance
- How to boost literacy and communication skills using the rich informational content and accessibility levels in News‑2‑You
- How to optimize learning using the symbol and communication tools in SymbolStix PRIME
- How to enrich your lessons with the skills-based games in the motivating environment of L3 Skills
- How Positivit’s proactive, integrated behavior strategies can help keep the focus on learning
You Might Also Like…
Tips for Writing SMART IEP Goals
A successful education plan starts with SMART IEP goals. Learn some tips here.
Become a Better Teacher With n2y
Learn how n2y solutions aid differentiation, engagement and data collection.
Supporting High-Stakes Testing
Use n2y data to prepare for statewide tests.