Driving proactive behavior interventions for successful outcomes
Monitoring students’ responses to intervention by analyzing data is key to the success of any behavior plan. Positivity enables you to easily document and track behavior events and interventions used—as well as the frequency, timing and success of those interventions—as they occur. No more carrying clipboards throughout the day and disrupting class to log an event!
Easily collect and analyze behavior data
Data plays a role throughout all phases of applying behavior interventions—first in gathering baseline information on a student’s typical behavior, then in tracking their response to the intervention, and finally in analyzing and planning for adjustments. Real-time data gathering with Positivity simplifies this entire cycle, enabling you to quickly tally events and record observations on both incidents and achievements.
Deliver successful outcomes in your district
The power of data to document increased self-regulation and minimized behavior incidents brings added benefits to your school and district:
- Improving both behavior and academic outcomes
- Keeping students in their least restrictive environment (LRE)
- Avoiding the need for functional behavior assessments and behavior intervention plans
- Reducing office referrals and due process requests
- Easily demonstrating compliance and saving countless hours spent hand tallying behavior incidents
- Strengthening the school-home connection with shared reporting
- Ultimate cost savings!
You Might Also Like…
Using Tiered Behavior Supports
Students and teachers see positive outcomes when tiered systems are implemented with fidelity.
Positivity: Complete Behavior Management
Teachers and administrators will love the new Core Behavior Profile and additional data reporting!
Guide to Supporting Positive Behavior Change
Implement meaningful intervention with strategies for analyzing and responding to student behaviors.