Driving proactive behavior interventions for successful outcomes
Monitoring students’ responses to intervention by analyzing data is key to the success of any behavior plan. Positivity enables you to easily document and track behavior events and interventions used—as well as the frequency, timing and success of those interventions—as they occur. No more carrying clipboards throughout the day and disrupting class to log an event!
Easily collect and analyze behavior data
Data plays a role throughout all phases of applying behavior interventions—first in gathering baseline information on a student’s typical behavior, then in tracking their response to the intervention, and finally in analyzing and planning for adjustments. Real-time data gathering with Positivity simplifies this entire cycle, enabling you to quickly tally events and record observations on both incidents and achievements.
Deliver successful outcomes in your district
The power of data to document increased self-regulation and minimized behavior incidents brings added benefits to your school and district:
- Improving both behavior and academic outcomes
- Keeping students in their least restrictive environment (LRE)
- Avoiding the need for functional behavior assessments and behavior intervention plans
- Reducing office referrals and due process requests
- Easily demonstrating compliance and saving countless hours spent hand tallying behavior incidents
- Strengthening the school-home connection with shared reporting
- Ultimate cost savings!
You Might Also Like…
Enhance Access in Inclusive Settings
Visual supports provide unique learners with clarity, meaning, and organization—key to success.
IEP Goals: Refocus for Remote Learning
Long-term IEP goals remain achievable with these three ways for educators and families to refocus.
Effective Relaxation Strategies for Concrete Learners
Learn the three steps to designing routines students can use to prepare to focus, engage, and learn.