Meet beloved characters. Explore new worlds.Download Flyer
How excited would your unique learners be to join their general education peers in reading world-renowned literary works? With Classics, middle and high school students get equitable access to 12 novels and plays that fire up their imaginations! Each work includes adapted-text and symbol-supported versions, and leveled activities build understanding and independence.
Strengthen comprehension with effective resources
Students learn to identify story elements and meaning through interactive vocabulary activities, end-of-chapter questions, and end-of-book activities differentiated for four levels. Every reader has equitable access to time-honored classics, rich in language and full of fascinating characters.
Expand ways to cover standards and support goals
Meet extended and general education standards with a variety of engaging literature, and monitor progress toward IEP goals with performance data that’s automatically collected. Teachers spend less time analyzing data and more time sharing in the storytelling!
Create an inclusive community of enthusiastic readers
Foster meaningful growth with age-appropriate materials that challenge students and lead to fulfilling discussions with teachers and peers. Through these timeless stories, readers go on exciting adventures and meet intriguing characters, sparking their imaginations and encouraging a lifelong love of reading.
A one-year classics subscription provides:
- Each license includes one service provider access, with student logins for a maximum of 15 students
- Access to world-class novels and plays that include four levels of differentiated end-of-book activities
- Two versions of each work meet individual learner needs, including adapted text and text with optional symbols
- Automated collection of performance data for easy progress tracking
- Student View access from any location
Are you ready to see it in action?
The time is now! See for yourself why educators across the country rely on n2y’s products and vision to elevate the quality of education for students with unique learning needs.