Skill-based intervention to close learning gapsDownload Flyer
Struggling and at-risk students can make tremendous gains with the right support! Now educators have a research- and evidence-based intervention curriculum to boost the success of Response to Intervention (RTI) programs and IEPs with n2y’s Inspire. Teachers get the assessment and instructional resources they need to better identify and address skill gaps. And students build confidence and independence through a gradual release of responsibility instructional approach.
Drive meaningful outcomes for all students
Close learning gaps with an intervention curriculum that guides students from explicit, teacher‑led instruction to independent learning for success on general education standards. Engaging, differentiated lessons and activities in Inspire promote stronger connections to what students are learning and support generalization across subject areas.
Empower educators with comprehensive resources
Enhance instructional efficiency and impact with targeted, differentiated resources that simplify the entire intervention process, from assessment to lesson plans and reporting. It’s easy to pinpoint skill gaps and place students accurately using the highly efficient assessments in Inspire. Its variety of instructional strategies and tools gives educators the means to reach every student and continue to grow professionally. And key performance data supports data‑driven decisions.
Ensure efficacy and compliance with proven intervention
Easily track and report data on student progress and growth to demonstrate RTI effectiveness and IEP compliance. With Inspire, administrators need only invest in a single solution for instruction, assessment, and reporting across a school or district. Plus, its built‑in research‑based methodologies and evidence‑based strategies boost success and reduce the risk associated with unproven approaches.
A one-year Inspire subscription provides:
- Each license includes a single student login and access for the student’s service provider. Sold in packs of 10 licenses
- Teacher-led instruction, guided practice, and independent learning—all in a single solution
- Robust, efficient assessments for pinpointing learning gaps and targeting instruction
- Reporting to demonstrate RTI effectiveness and IEP compliance at school and/or district levels
- Student View access from any location
- Access to regular updates and additions to courses and modules
- Time-saving, easy-to-use platform that integrates with other n2y solutions
- 24/7 access to our comprehensive Knowledge Base that shows how to use Inspire, including Getting Started, FAQs, and support articles
Are you ready to see it in action?
The time is now! See for yourself why educators across the country rely on n2y’s products and vision to elevate the quality of education for students with unique learning needs.