Meeting the needs of the whole childDownload Flyer
Serving millions of students across the country, n2y’s award winning suite of solutions is changing the lives of administrators and teachers, therapists and paraprofessionals, and all the students and families we serve. With seamless integration, our solutions deliver a complete, differentiated instructional program—enhanced by a groundbreaking collaborative IEP development system and skill-based intervention—tailored to meet the needs of the whole child. Find out why it’s a total solution for educators and students.
Seamless simplicity that empowers teaching and learning
Designed to ensure everyone can learn, our research-based solutions provide the consistency unique and struggling learners thrive on through a complete ecosystem of evidence-based instruction and support.
Easily demonstrate and maintain compliance
Powerful tools for instruction, assessment, and collaborating on IEPs and within RTI programs are driven by easy access to automated data, analysis, reporting, and suggested actions, ensuring compliance at individual, school, and district levels.
Increase educator satisfaction
Reach state standards and beyond with differentiated daily lessons, comprehensive assessments, skill-based intervention, complete behavior management, engaging skills practice, powerful communication tools, and current events content that connects students to the world. It’s all backed by simplified planning, flexible delivery options, daily data-driven decision-making, and built-in foundational support, freeing educators to do what they do best: teach and move students forward!
Drive positive student outcomes and Measurable Growth
Unique and struggling learners thrive on predictability and dynamic, engaging instruction. Our consistent, high quality learning environment for students in pre‑K–transition puts every student on a path to achievement, independence, and greater opportunities beyond school.
Enhance parent Communication and Collaboration
Every parent wants to see their child flourish! When parents and caregivers are satisfied, informed, and engaged, this leads to better student outcomes and helps to build a culture of trust. Our solutions support and encourage parent collaboration in multiple ways, including requesting input when creating IEPs and providing reports for feedback.
Teach and learn Anytime, Anywhere
With online, single sign-on access, our solutions are both simple and powerful—easily working with the technology you have now and seamlessly adaptable to the systems you’ll have in the future. Student View access and flexible scheduling enable you to reach and interact with your students no matter where they learn throughout the day.
Choose Your Solutions
Subscribe to any single solution, a combination, or all. Each has a Smart Start Professional Learning Pathway to jumpstart implementation.
- Polaris is a collaborative, time-saving IEP development system helping teams create truly personalized, data-driven IEPs with task automation, timely prompts, step-by-step support, and current performance data.
- Positivity is the first proactive online solution to support classroom management, empower students’ self regulation and social emotional skills, track the behavior intervention process to determine and deliver proactive strategies, and automate data and reporting to enhance outcomes.
- Unique Learning System delivers comprehensive standards aligned learning for pre K–transition, informed by assessments and reporting, and differentiated specifically to help unique learners access their state’s extended standards.
- Inspire is a skill-based intervention curriculum guiding struggling and at-risk students from teacher-led instruction to independent learning as they acquire the skills they need for success in school and life.
- News2you connects students to the world through current events in a differentiated, age respectful weekly newspaper that enables them to access informational text, take part in meaningful discourse, and strengthen ELA skills.
- SymbolStix PRIME provides access to over 90,000 relevant, dynamic symbols for consistency throughout our suite of solutions, helps educators create interactive communication tools and activities, and empowers self expression and learning in students with communication and reading challenges.
- L3 Skills offers fun, accessible, and age appropriate educational games for unique learners to practice life and academic skills in a safe, immersive environment—ideal for independent learning.
Bundle and save!
Our Total Solution Bundle offers significant savings and includes Positivity, Unique Learning System, News2you, SymbolStix PRIME, and L3 Skills.
Count on Our Award‑Winning Technology and Instructional Resources
While success in classrooms across the country is our most rewarding recognition, n2y is proud to be the recipient of multiple ed tech awards that validate the research based work our teams do to provide the highest quality instructional programs for unique learners and intervention for struggling students.
Are you ready to see it in action?
The time is now! See for yourself why educators across the country rely on n2y’s products and vision to elevate the quality of education for students with unique learning needs.