The #1 Solution for Special Education
Serving over half a million students across the country, n2y’s award‑winning Total Solution is changing the lives of administrators and teachers, therapists and paraprofessionals, and all the students and families we serve. With seamless integration, the solution delivers a complete, differentiated instructional program—enhanced by a groundbreaking collaborative IEP creation system—tailored to individual student needs across all learning environments. Find out why it’s the nation’s #1 solution for special education.
Seamless simplicity that empowers teaching and learning
Designed to meet the needs of the whole student—and ensure everyone can learn—the Total Solution provides the consistency unique learners thrive on through a complete ecosystem of evidence-based instruction and support.
Easily demonstrate and maintain Compliance
Powerful tools for instruction, assessment, and collaborating on IEPs are driven by easy access to automated data, analysis, reporting, and suggested actions, ensuring compliance at the individual, school, and district level.
Increase educator Satisfaction
Reach state standards and beyond with differentiated daily lessons, comprehensive assessments, complete behavior management and intervention, engaging skills practice, powerful communication tools, and current events content that connects students to the world. It’s all backed by simplified planning, flexible delivery options, daily data-driven decision-making, and built-in foundational support, freeing educators to do what they do best: teach and move students forward!
Drive positive student outcomes and Measurable Growth
Unique learners thrive on predictability and dynamic, engaging instruction. The Total Solution’s consistent, high‑quality learning environment for students in pre‑K–transition helps put every student on a path to achievement, independence, and greater opportunities beyond school.
Enhance parent Communication and Collaboration
Every parent wants to see their child thrive and grow! When parents and caregivers are satisfied, informed, and engaged, this leads to better student outcomes and helps to build a culture of trust. The Total Solution supports and encourages parent collaboration in multiple ways.
Teach and learn
With cloud-based, single sign on access, the Total Solution is both simple and powerful—easily working with the technology you have now and seamlessly adaptable to the systems you’ll have in the future. Easy Student View access and flexible scheduling enable you to reach and interact with your students no matter where they learn throughout the day, in school or at home—an ideal solution for remote learning.
A one-year bundled license provides:
- Unique Learning System, delivering comprehensive standards‑aligned learning for pre‑K–transition, informed by assessments and reporting, differentiated specifically to help unique learners access their state’s extended standards
- Positivity, the first proactive online solution to support classroom management, empower students’ self‑regulation and social‑emotional skills, track the behavior intervention process to determine and deliver proactive strategies, and automate data and reporting to enhance outcomes
- News2you, connecting students to the world through current events in a differentiated, age‑respectful weekly newspaper that enables them to access informational text, take part in meaningful discourse, and strengthen ELA skills
- L3 Skills, providing fun, accessible, and age‑appropriate educational games for unique learners to practice life and academic skills in a safe, immersive environment—ideal for independent learning
- SymbolStix PRIME, a powerful platform that provides access to over 90,000 relevant, dynamic symbols for consistency throughout the Total Solution, helps educators create interactive communication tools and activities, and empowers self‑expression and learning in students with communication and reading challenges
- One license includes service provider access, roadmap production for every student on the service provider’s caseload, and seating for a maximum of 15 students plus Student View access
Count on Our Award‑Winning Technology and Instructional Resources
While success in classrooms across the country is our most rewarding recognition, n2y is proud to be the recipient of multiple ed tech awards that validate the research‑based work our teams do to provide the highest quality instructional programs for unique learners.
Are you ready to see it in action?
The time is now! See for yourself why educators across the country rely on n2y’s products and vision to elevate the quality of education for students with unique learning needs.