Serving over half a million students across the country, n2y’s award‑winning Total Solution is changing the lives of administrators and teachers, therapists and paraprofessionals, and all the students and families we serve. With seamless integration, the solution delivers a complete, differentiated instructional program—enhanced by a groundbreaking collaborative IEP creation system—tailored to individual student needs across all learning environments. Find out why it’s the nation’s #1 solution for special education.
Seamless simplicity that empowers teaching and learning
Designed to meet the needs of the whole student—and ensure everyone can learn—the Total Solution provides the consistency unique learners thrive on through a complete ecosystem of evidence-based instruction and support.
Easily demonstrate and maintain Compliance
Powerful tools for instruction, assessment, and collaborating on IEPs are driven by easy access to automated data, analysis, reporting, and suggested actions, ensuring compliance at the individual, school, and district level.
Increase educator Satisfaction
Reach state standards and beyond with differentiated daily lessons, comprehensive assessments, complete behavior management and intervention, engaging skills practice, powerful communication tools, and current events content that connects students to the world. It’s all backed by simplified planning, flexible delivery options, daily data-driven decision-making, and built-in foundational support, freeing educators to do what they do best: teach and move students forward!
Drive positive student outcomes and Measurable Growth
Unique learners thrive on predictability and dynamic, engaging instruction. The Total Solution’s consistent, high‑quality learning environment for students in pre‑K–transition helps put every student on a path to achievement, independence, and greater opportunities beyond school.
Enhance parent Communication and Collaboration
Every parent wants to see their child thrive and grow! When parents and caregivers are satisfied, informed, and engaged, this leads to better student outcomes and helps to build a culture of trust. The Total Solution supports and encourages parent collaboration in multiple ways.
Teach and learn
With cloud-based, single sign on access, the Total Solution is both simple and powerful—easily working with the technology you have now and seamlessly adaptable to the systems you’ll have in the future. Easy Student View access and flexible scheduling enable you to reach and interact with your students no matter where they learn throughout the day, in school or at home—an ideal solution for remote learning.
A one-year bundled license provides:
- Polaris, a highly collaborative, time‑saving online system that aligns teams with task automation, timely prompts, step‑by‑step support, and access to current student data to guide everyone through the complex stages of IEP development and implementation—and produce the best student outcomes
- Unique Learning System, delivering comprehensive standards‑aligned learning for pre‑K–transition, informed by assessments and reporting, differentiated specifically to help unique learners access their state’s extended standards
- Positivity, the first proactive online solution to support classroom management, empower students’ self‑regulation and social‑emotional skills, track the behavior intervention process to determine and deliver proactive strategies, and automate data and reporting to enhance outcomes
- News‑2‑You, connecting students to the world through current events in a differentiated, age‑respectful weekly newspaper that enables them to access informational text, take part in meaningful discourse, and strengthen ELA skills
- L3 Skills, providing fun, accessible, and age‑appropriate educational games for unique learners to practice life and academic skills in a safe, immersive environment—ideal for independent learning
- SymbolStix PRIME, a powerful platform that provides access to over 90,000 relevant, dynamic symbols for consistency throughout the Total Solution, helps educators create interactive communication tools and activities, and empowers self‑expression and learning in students with communication and reading challenges
- One license includes service provider access, roadmap production for every student on the service provider’s caseload, and seating for a maximum of 15 students plus Student View access
At a district level, we are ALL extremely thankful for these products. Now our students can follow one curriculum from early childhood all the way to after graduation without losing any data. Students now have a starting point at the beginning of each school year, and no data is lost when transitioning from elementary to middle, or middle to high school. From a district level, we’re also able to monitor teacher/student usage. In addition, teachers can monitor student growth based on their monthly checkpoint. These programs are GREAT and highly recommended to anyone interested. They will do all the work for you, so teachers only have to worry about teaching.
Count on Our Award‑Winning Technology and Instructional Resources
While success in classrooms across the country is our most rewarding recognition, n2y is proud to be the recipient of multiple ed tech awards that validate the research‑based work our teams do to provide the highest quality instructional programs for unique learners.
You Might Also Like…
Easy way to clean up class rosters
During routine maintenance, it’s easy and efficient to remove multiple students
Person-First and Identity-First Language
Learn how to use language that respects people with disabilities and why terminology matters.
Teaching to Optimize Neuroplasticity
Learn how to use a whole child approach to promote students’ neuroplasticity.