When n2y subscribers began telling us everything they wanted in a comprehensive IEP solution, we listened … and got right to work. Today, Polaris is setting the new standard for effortless, effective collaboration throughout every stage of the IEP process: planning, writing, executing, and reporting. Creating accurate, data-driven roadmaps has never been easier, saving educators weeks of time per individual student and clearly pointing the way to compliance. As an essential stand-alone solution, or a crucial part of the n2y Total Solution, Polaris is mapping better outcomes—and brighter futures!
Help every student find their north star
Say ‘good-bye’ to the complexities of yesterday’s compliance process … and ‘hello!’ to a new era of changed lives! Polaris ensures everyone on the IEP team is working completely in sync to provide a consistent, customized learning journey with students at the heart of their vision.
Use accurate, up-to-date, highly visible student performance data to inform decisions! All of the included assessments, rubrics, and profiles produce truly reliable data for determining present levels of academic and functional performance (PLAAFP), identifying areas of need, and developing relevant, realistic goals.
with the entire team
Synchronizing the chorus of voices—including parents and caregivers—to produce meaningful, actionable IEPs is intuitive and easy. The powerful communication opportunities available within Polaris encourage ongoing collaboration through the entire IEP process, from planning and writing to execution and reporting.
Remove the complexities from the IEP process with an automated, guided system for reliable data collection, reporting, task management, and compliance. You can be assured of fidelity from all team members with point-of-use guidance and support materials—also ideal for training new educators.
A one-year Polaris license provides:
- Unlimited access to Polaris for producing roadmaps for all students on your caseload
- Complete guidance throughout the planning, writing, executing, and reporting phases
- One centralized location where all stakeholders can communicate and collaborate
- Full access to recommended assessments, rubrics, and profiles tied to standards plus all content in the Polaris goal library
- Easy integration with all components of n2y’s Total Solution
- 24/7 access—use Polaris anywhere there’s an internet connection and a device to connect
- Regular updates—including future domains: life skills, transition, pre–K, motor skills and BIPs and 504 Plans
The writing [phase] literally builds itself, but if you want to add info, I felt it was pretty easy. It puts the goals in, it puts the accommodations in when you're done. It literally does everything [for you].
You Might Also Like…
Polaris Revolutionizes the IEP Process
Help students find their north star with this collaborative new IEP experience.
Formal Versus Informal Assessments
Find out what can be gained from these two types of assessments and how they can work together.
Tue. Jun. 8 @ 5:00 pm Eastern
A detailed look at Polaris, our powerful, collaborative system for IEP development and implementation