Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) ensures a successful product experience with customer service at the heart. The CSS delivers effective trainings in both online and in-person formats. This position requires skills in customer management and a passion for engaging customers and expanding their usage with identified n2y products. The CSS navigates complex discussions while building strong relationships in an organized and detailed manner. The CSS relies on impeccable relationship skills and creating win/win environments for all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own service relationship with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Partner with assigned sales rep to create a seamless handoff at customer life cycle points (after initial sale, connect at renewal)
- Service the client with a white glove approach at the point of sale (onboarding, implementing) and with other identified goals.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of n2y products.
- Prepare and promote customers for advocacy of our products.
- Collect feedback, initiate pilots or other business-identified goals with assigned clients.
- Work with clients to establish implementation plans, onboarding and other organizational goals.
- Monitor the health of assigned customers throughout their cycle and intervene at recognized milestones or touchpoints.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Contribute to the development and design of low touch points to support select pre-sale, onboarding and implementation stages.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline required.
- 3-5 years of teaching experience and/or customer success management experience.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and webinar hosting or virtual meeting tools.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Must be a self- starter, and eager to learn.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Top-notch organization and attention to detail.
n2y offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. It also has a company matching 401(K) savings plan.
Quality Assurance Manager
The QA Manager is responsible for the leadership of the QA function at n2y and performs all aspects of personnel management for the QA team. This role will lead a team of 1-3 internal analysts and may work with outside testing vendors. The QA Manager is responsible for creating and executing an overall QA strategy, individual QA plans and test scripts, test execution, defect tracking & maintenance. This role maintains or supervises the maintenance of technical documentation while interacting with development, QA team, and project stakeholders. The QA Manager is responsible for collaborating with the development team to establish an overall QA process that reduces defects and increases product consistency and coherence.
n2y uses the Scrum development methodology. The company’s products are principally cloud-based and developed using the Microsoft technology platform including VSTS, Azure, SQL Azure and Visual Studio. In addition to customer-facing products, the QA team supports quality management for employee-facing applications and reports used to manage the n2y back office.
- Develop a deep understanding of the n2y product suite and customer persona to allow value-added engagement with developers and product leaders throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate and cultivate a passion for delivering high quality products aligned with customer needs.
- Develop and implement the software quality strategy for n2y. This includes: (1) establishing a strategy for automated vs. manual testing, (2) developing goals for defect rates and dashboards for reporting results, (3) working with the product and development team on release standards and other related tasks.
- Develop organizational capacity through staffing, budget /compensation planning, skills development, and acquisition of required tools and technologies.
- Communicate n2y vision and translate our competitive strategy into team goals.
- Define and evaluate performance by measuring goals against business requirements to support execution of organizational strategy.
- Collaborate with Scrum masters, and teams to solicit open peer feedback and to continuously gauge employee performance.
- Coach/guide employees on career and personal development, team collaboration, Agile practices, and support continuous learning opportunities.
- Recognize and resolve conflicts between teams/functions through collaboration and consensus.
- Enable teams to successfully execute test plans against release / sprint objectives. Maintain a culture of personal accountability leading to shared ownership and responsibility.
- Empower teams and individuals to take ownership.
- Stay abreast of industry/technology trends, maintain awareness of newest QA tools and processes, and collaborate with Product Management to stay focused on customer / market needs.
- Be available to provide technical advice/assistance to Scrum teams as needed and enable consistency in implementation of QA practices across Scrum teams.
- Responsible for development and signoff of the Test Strategy for the application and coordinating all test activities within the development lifecycle
- Responsible for planning the test activities and delivering the test project on time and within budget while meeting all quality objectives
- Responsible for the development and sign off of the Master Test Plan and other Detailed Test Plans
- Responsible for definition and execution of defect management processes
- Monitoring, reporting and communicating the test project status
- Responsible for resolving the test project issues and ensuring effective test process improvement feedback
- Responsible for alerting scrum master of any test impediments delaying the release cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline required.
- Software Testing or QA Certifications preferred.
- Proficient in Agile Methodologies and Agile Best Practices.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex, technical, software engineering concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience in Test Process Management, QA team management, Test Design, & Test Planning
- At least 5 years’ experience in Test Execution
- At least 3 years’ experience in Delivery Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Industry Test Tool Expertise; experience with Microsoft Test Manager preferred
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience assembling comprehensive software development estimates and budgets.
- Experience working with business clients and ability to establish and maintain effective business partnership with internal customers in order to fully understand the business requirements and to manage internal client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects in fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering wide variety of software solutions including: web-based, Internet, mobile, c/s and n-tier architecture solutions.
- Demonstrates high personal integrity and ability to earn trust from others.
- Demonstrates the ability to motivate team members to deliver on commitments.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
n2y offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. It also has a company matching 401(k) savings plan.
Per Diem Trainer
The Per Diem Trainer is responsible for providing face-to-face onsite trainings on our products. This position is also responsible for conducting/monitoring webinars to support our customers utilizing best practices. The Per Diem Trainer will be a team player with the ability to follow direction, deliver a consistent high quality message, work independently and support teachers using products form n2y.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education or Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience providing professional development.
- Proficient using software including PowerPoint, online organization software and databases.
- Excellent presentation, communications and organization skills are required.
- Knowledge of n2y products preferred.
- Must be able to travel across the country to with a very flexible schedule.
As a Per Diem Trainer, you will be scheduled to work on specific days based on demand for training from our customers across the country. Per Diems Training Specialist are paid a set stipend for the days they work.
News-2-You Content Specialist
The Content and Language Development Specialist will develop, write and proof content for News-2-You products. Candidates must possess ability to work in a deadline driven team atmosphere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise and coach teams in developing symbol-supported content.
- Follow pre-set guidelines to develop, review and align modified standards based current event content for education standards.
- Review developed news content and revise as needed.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, conducting research and attending weekly planning meetings.
- Collaborate with other Content Specialists to provide consistent standards based modified materials.
- Work with graphic artists to ensure that illustrations and graphic representations materials meet instructional objectives.
- Monitor current trends and changes in educational standards in order to contribute to long-term content planning.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology is desired.
- Degree in Special Education, English and journalism will be considered.
- Proficient computer skills. Expertise in Microsoft Word and digital file management with proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and Internet related applications.
- Experience with symbols to aid in communication and comprehension.
- Ability to research and write news articles at a very simple and concrete language level.
- Minimum of three years of experience working directly with students in Special Education with Moderate to Severe-Profound classifications.
- Candidate must be local to Huron, Ohio area.