Save time by creating exactly what you want
Usually when we hear “customize” it actually means “more work.” But not this time! The capabilities within SymbolStix PRIME are designed specifically to save time and allow you to create exactly what you want, right when you need it.
Enhance and extend instruction using the powerful Board Wizard
Do you often need to quickly and efficiently build communication boards or materials for daily activities, projects and instructional needs? Using the provided templates, the daily applications for your symbol creations are endless, including:
- Communication plus augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Social narratives
- Math worksheets
- Vocabulary practice
- Questions, comments and conversation supports
- Bingo and other games
- …and much more!
Inspire communication and learning with your customized creations!
The options for connecting with students are staggering. You just provide the customization idea and SymbolStix PRIME does the rest!
- No time to prepare? No problem—just type your text and the symbols appear in line, right as you type. Done!
- Want to change your setup? Choose from either landscape or portrait formats—whichever fits your day‑to‑day needs.
- Need more space? Create labels or activities by inputting either a single line or multiline text. And—just like the rest of the apps and devices we use daily—it’s all supported by spellcheck.
- Need to create math and science activities? You can place multiple symbols inside a single cell to easily show similarities and differences.
- How about some hands‑on activities? Just enlarge the symbols to paper size and print them out for easy creative writing prompts or letter practice.
- Did your board not turn out exactly as you had hoped? Make edits or modifications on the fly with drag‑and‑drop functionality plus text highlighting, changeable fonts, colors and styles.
- Double the impact of every creation, toggling from symbol-supported to text‑only versions as needed.
- And for the ultimate in customization, personalize your boards by uploading and adding your own photos!
You Might Also Like…
Schedules and Organizational Strategies
Visual and organizational strategies to support unique learners in remote learning—and beyond.
Organization Systems and Checklists
Learn what these are, how they can help students succeed and how to choose them.
Communication With Children Using SGDs
Foster empathy, understanding and rewarding conversation with these suggestions.