What do I need to know about cookies?
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you with the services you requested
- Keeping track of the information you have provided to us—for example, keeping items in your shopping cart as you browse n2y.com
- Providing you with access to the n2y solution websites that you use
- Remembering your preferences, or where you left off in your use of an n2y solution website
- Measuring your use of our websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to your likely interests and conduct market research
- Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you with more relevant promotional ads and emails. We do not market to students.
If you decide to disable cookies entirely, n2y websites may not function properly.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
These are other technologies that we use on all of our websites, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are bits of programming code included in web pages, emails and ads that notify us, or the companies that help us run our business, when those web pages, emails or ads have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are bits of programming code included within some of our web pages that measure how you use those web pages, such as which links you click. We use this information to improve our websites and solutions, conduct market research and aid in customer support. Many browsers offer the option to turn off scripting functionality so please refer to your own browser’s help section for more information. Note that if you disable scripting functionality, some n2y websites may not work properly.