Positivity Guided Tour
11 min 30 sec
A former teacher and administrator shares tips on how to make the most of Positivity. See the steps to delivering evidence‑based behavior strategies backed by data and reporting, including:
- Completing a Core Behavior Profile to establish a baseline and lay the foundation for planning
- Creating whole-class and individual visual schedules
- Selecting and assigning proactive behavior strategies
- Using data to identify trends, support decision‑making, and implement intervention strategies with fidelity
- Accessing powerful reporting to track success and demonstrate compliance
You Might Also Like…
Positivity is the first comprehensive, proactive online behavioral solution to support classroom management, empower students’ self-regulation, and automatically collect behavior-related data.
Using RTI to Address Behavior
Join our webinar to learn how to use Response to Intervention to assist learners with behavior challenges.
New Time‑Saving Positivity Strategies
Jump into SEL with additional premade social narratives and decision trees.