Positivity Guided Tour
11 min 30 sec
A former teacher and administrator shares tips on how to make the most of Positivity. See the steps to delivering evidence‑based behavior strategies backed by data and reporting, including:
- Completing a Core Behavior Profile to establish a baseline and lay the foundation for planning
- Creating whole-class and individual visual schedules
- Selecting and assigning proactive behavior strategies
- Using data to identify trends, support decision‑making, and implement intervention strategies with fidelity
- Accessing powerful reporting to track success and demonstrate compliance
You Might Also Like…
Neuroplasticity: What Does It Mean for Educators?
Learn what neuroplasticity is and get tips on teaching practices that promote it within students.
Identity: Foundation of Self‑Awareness
When students see themselves represented, from visuals to completing daily tasks, identity matters.
IEP Goals for Independence and Success
Create more comprehensive IEPs and have a greater impact on your students’ long‑term development.