Positivity Guided Tour
11 min 30 sec
A former teacher and administrator shares tips on how to make the most of Positivity. See the steps to delivering evidence‑based behavior strategies backed by data and reporting, including:
- Completing a Core Behavior Profile to establish a baseline and lay the foundation for planning
- Creating whole-class and individual visual schedules
- Selecting and assigning proactive behavior strategies
- Using data to identify trends, support decision‑making, and implement intervention strategies with fidelity
- Accessing powerful reporting to track success and demonstrate compliance
You Might Also Like…
Optimizing Behavior and Learning
Learn how setting up Positivity can help to pave the way for academic and behavior growth.
New Funding for America’s Schools
Download our eBook to get detailed, practical advice about securing new Federal funding.
8 Spring Cleaning Tips for a Clutter‑Free Classroom
Bring joy, energy, and organization to your learning space as you wrap up the academic year.