Unique Learning System Guided Tour
9 min 2 sec
Join a former teacher and administrator for this personalized tour of the award‑winning standards‑based instructional system, and see how it “checked all the boxes” for her and her students. You’ll see samples of daily instruction and learn how easy it is to:
- Meet compliance, improve student outcomes, and increase teacher satisfaction with Unique Learning System
- Access a month’s worth of differentiated activities and their corresponding state standards as they pre‑populate on the dashboard
- Reach every student with materials and lessons that are differentiated to three levels
- Connect with students using the included communication boards
- Use assessments and reports to track skill mastery, adjust instruction and inform IEPs
- Teach when you have less paperwork and planning to do, and more time to spend with students!
You Might Also Like…
Language and Literacy: The Frayer Model
Using this model for word analysis and vocabulary supports higher-order thinking and creativity.
Improved Solution Usability and Setup
Updated L3 Skills search, a new sample classroom in Unique Learning System, and SSO via an LMS.
Author's Purpose: As Easy as Eating Pie!
Use a fun pie-eating activity to give students a memorable way to uncover author’s purpose in texts.