Unique Learning System Guided Tour
9 min 2 sec
Join a former teacher and administrator for this personalized tour of the award‑winning standards‑based instructional system, and see how it “checked all the boxes” for her and her students. You’ll see samples of daily instruction and learn how easy it is to:
- Meet compliance, improve student outcomes, and increase teacher satisfaction with Unique Learning System
- Access a month’s worth of differentiated activities and their corresponding state standards as they pre‑populate on the dashboard
- Reach every student with materials and lessons that are differentiated to three levels
- Connect with students using the included communication boards
- Use assessments and reports to track skill mastery, adjust instruction and inform IEPs
- Teach when you have less paperwork and planning to do, and more time to spend with students!
You Might Also Like…
IEP Goals: Refocus for Remote Learning
Long-term IEP goals remain achievable with these three ways for educators and families to refocus.
Neuroplasticity: What Does It Mean for Educators?
Learn what neuroplasticity is and get tips on teaching practices that promote it within students.
Differentiation of Instruction
Increase understanding and engagement for a range of students by planning around three key elements.