News‑2‑You Guided Tour
8 min 30 sec
Join a former teacher who has used News‑2‑You to see how the groundbreaking solution gives students access to the world beyond the classroom, and can be used every week for literacy and learning. You’ll see:
- Differentiated support for all students with four editions plus a text only version of each issue
- Equitable accessibility features like one-click text-to-speech access
- Easily searchable Breaking News articles about sports, entertainment and world news
- How students can create their own class newsletter for school-to-home connections
- Fun interactive features like students dressing their own SymbolStix character to match the day’s weather
You Might Also Like…
Instructional Approaches for Student Success
Meet unique learners’ needs with blended learning, co-teaching, and cooperative learning strategies.
Remote Resources for Educators and Parents
n2y solutions—ideal for remote learning and supported by free teacher and parent resources.
New Marker Tool Adds Flexibility
Teachers and students can draw, annotate, or highlight anywhere on their interactive documents.