News‑2‑You Guided Tour
8 min 30 sec
Join a former teacher who has used News‑2‑You to see how the groundbreaking solution gives students access to the world beyond the classroom, and can be used every week for literacy and learning. You’ll see:
- Differentiated support for all students with four editions plus a text only version of each issue
- Equitable accessibility features like one-click text-to-speech access
- Easily searchable Breaking News articles about sports, entertainment and world news
- How students can create their own class newsletter for school-to-home connections
- Fun interactive features like students dressing their own SymbolStix character to match the day’s weather
You Might Also Like…
News-2-You delivers world events and news in a differentiated, age-respectful weekly newspaper that enables students to access informational text and take part in meaningful discourse.
2021 Solution Updates
See major updates to n2y solutions in 2021 that empower educators and students in this short video.
Create Connections with Current Events
Connect students to the world and build important literacy skills with current events in News2you.