News‑2‑You Guided Tour
8 min 30 sec
Join a former teacher who has used News‑2‑You to see how the groundbreaking solution gives students access to the world beyond the classroom, and can be used every week for literacy and learning. You’ll see:
- Differentiated support for all students with four editions plus a text only version of each issue
- Equitable accessibility features like one-click text-to-speech access
- Easily searchable Breaking News articles about sports, entertainment and world news
- How students can create their own class newsletter for school-to-home connections
- Fun interactive features like students dressing their own SymbolStix character to match the day’s weather
You Might Also Like…
Create Connections with Current Events
Tue. Aug. 10 @ 5:00 pm Eastern
Connect students to the world and build important literacy skills with current events in News‑2‑You.
New Funding for America’s Schools
Download our eBook to get detailed, practical advice about securing new Federal funding.
Identity: Foundation of Self‑Awareness
When students see themselves represented, from visuals to completing daily tasks, identity matters.