News‑2‑You Guided Tour
8 min 30 sec
Join a former teacher who has used News‑2‑You to see how the groundbreaking solution gives students access to the world beyond the classroom, and can be used every week for literacy and learning. You’ll see:
- Differentiated support for all students with four editions plus a text only version of each issue
- Equitable accessibility features like one-click text-to-speech access
- Easily searchable Breaking News articles about sports, entertainment and world news
- How students can create their own class newsletter for school-to-home connections
- Fun interactive features like students dressing their own SymbolStix character to match the day’s weather
You Might Also Like…
A Toolkit for Language and Literacy
Tue., Apr. 21 @ 5:00 pm Eastern
Learn interactive strategies to empower learning by building language and literacy skills
At-Home Learning Resources for Parents
Engage your child during school closures with n2y solutions and resources.
At-Home Resources for Educators and Parents
Free access to n2y solutions for use during coronavirus closures.